Today is Thanksgiving! What a terrific time to stay up late on Thanksgiving Eve (the night before Thanksgiving) making these little gems. My daughter helped me with these guys, aren't they cute?! My mom assigned us to make place card holders for our dinner guests and of course we immediately started searching on Pinterest, my favorite drug of choice. I didn't have any feather dies for the Big Shot, but was able to improvise using the scallop oval punch for turkey feathers. We also put dinner mints in each one and tied it with ribbon. The small tag is also part of the Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlet Die.
- Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlet Die Item # 135853
- 1 3/4 Circle Punch for the round face Item # 119850
- Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (Heart cut in half for the waddle) Item # 133787
- Owl Builder Punch (for the eyes) Item # 118074
- Bird Builder Punch (branch for the head feather) Item # 117191
- Scallop Oval Punch Item # 119856
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine Item # 113439